Thursday 14 November 2013

About ReDecorMe


I‘m a design-loving decorator,  who is slightly obsessed with a lot of things . . . mirrors, lamps, rugs, colours. The usual. Launched reDecor.me as a place to share my finds, follow my passions and live a creative life. I love to design and create beautiful spaces on tight budgets. It seems like my mind is constantly spinning with ideas and I am passionate about mixing colour, pattern, and texture to create unified spaces.
As I’ve decorated, restored and rebuild my homes in Europe, also helped others with theirs over the years. My style has evolved and my “eye” has been trained to find some unique pieces that personalise our spaces. Combining estate sale and vintage finds with classic pieces makes all the difference . . . One style does not fit all. I started the website – reDécor.me - to help other people decorate , organise or just make their houses into cozy homes and find a personal style.
newsignpng