Salt is not only for cooking!
1. You can pour salt over a dropped egg on the floor, and after a while, you can clean it right up. No mess whatsoever.
2. Remove stains easier from hankies after soaking them in some water sprinkled with salt.
3. Keep those pesky ants away from your counters or shelves by scatter some salt on them.
4. Descaling a fish is easier if you soak the fish in salt water.
5. The saltshaker will let your salt fall easier, if you put a few grains of rice in it.
6. Green salads can be stopped from wilting by adding salt to them.
7. With a glass of water test to see if fresh eggs are as fresh as they are advertised. Place in a cup of salt water and if they sink, they’re ok, if they float, trash them.
8. Keep eggs in their shells when boiling, by adding some salt to your water.
9. Fluff-up your egg whites with a tiny pinch of salt when beating up.
10. Remove wrinkles from your apples by soaking them in a mildly salted water solution.
11. Don’t ever have your pancakes stuck again on the griddle with rubbing some salt on it first.
12. Toothbrushes will last longer if you soak them, before using for the first time, in some salt water.
13. Cleaning your discoloured coffee pot is so easy when sprinkling some salt.
14. Whiten your bathroom by mixing salt with turpentine in a special formula to use when cleaning the toilet bowl or bathtub.
For more tips for home please visit our website www.reDecor.me or FB page.